The RASC, Toronto Centre has quite a few places that it can call home:
- Ontario Science Centre is where we host our monthly Saturday morning solar observing sessions for the general public on the TELUSCAPE.
- Richmond Hill David Dunlap Observatory, is home to the largest optical telescope on Canadian soil.
- E.C. Carr Astronomical Observatory is our observatory under the dark skies near the Blue Mountains, Ontario. It serves our members looking for a place to set up a scope under dark skies in a comfortable environment.
- Bayview Village Park is where we hold our monthly city sky parties. Drop by and see craters and mountains on the moon, details on a planet and many other interesting objects!
- Long Sault Conservation area is where we hold our monthly dark sky star parties.